We Are Hiring!
It Starts With You - Help Make A Difference
Who are we looking for?
I Have A Chance Support Services Ltd. is looking for enthusiastic, creative, and passionate people to join our team. If you are patient, caring, humorous, and willing to go the extra mile to help others then we are looking for you!
We don't only accept difference - we celebrate it.
I Have A Chance Support Services Ltd. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Community Support Workers - Full Time
- Behavioral Support Workers - Full Time
- Day Option's Program Attendant - Full Time
To be competitive in the hiring screening process, please include the following with your resume:
- Police Criminal Record Check (within 6 months)
- Copy of your Valid Drivers License (Class 5 or better)
- Drivers Abstract (must have less than 3 demerits)
- Copy of Post-Secondary Education Diploma in a relevant field of Human Services
Submit your resume along with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in the subject line what position you're applying for.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.